Why YOU need a good neighbour.
Neighbourhood Watch is good for YOU
What Neighbourhood Watch Offers
- More neighbourliness.
- You’re more joined up to deal with or respond to problems.
- More awareness about local crime levels.
- People feel safer when they feel part of the neighbourhood.
- Discount on home insurance maybe 5% to 10%
- Access to further low price crime prevention items, such as purse bells.
- A Neighbourhood Watch community is a friendlier community.
- Improved community spirit.
- Vulnerable neighbours feel less isolated.
- Research shows such communities have healthier living standards.
- People help each other out.
- Older residents living on their own feel re assured and comforted knowing there are people living nearby who would help them if they need it.
- Share local problems and share the solutions.
- In Partnership with the Police for many years.
- Communications to/from the police and Neighbourhood Watch by ALERT/eCops e mail scheme.
- Own Website